12 October 2013

Seoul with the girls, Day 2

Day 2 was dedicated to two things: all afternoon at a traditional Korean bath house and an evening of shopping.  On tap for the shopping was time at a mall and then on to a midnight market of knock-offs.  I've no idea of what is nice to have even for the knock-ons, so I figured I was in for a complete learning experience.  There was also an international food festival in between our time at the baths (totally naked in front of each other, BTW) and our shopping, so we gorged ourselves on street food from all corners of the globe.  I ate so much I was thankful that I was naked BEFORE the smorgasbord.

The morning was so pleasant, I grabbed a coffee and found a quiet spot outside.  This gazebo is right near our hotel, and the bright colors were pleasing to the eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment