After a busy day at the playground, what better way to refresh before the ride home than with a cold beverage from a vending machine?! Vending machines are an excellent complement to a natural forest park, especially if you situate them at the forest's edge without any shelter.
We both looked at our options from the ITOEN machine, since we were already familiar with most of the products in the red machine. We had some interesting choices, judging by the names:
While the choice between "The Hard" and "The Creamy" coffees was daunting enough, we also had the refreshing bottle of "Sweat" to consider. Decisions, decisions! In the end, Ryan opted for a green tea and I selected a can of iced coffee.
I think the "zero" on my can was in reference to caffeine, but I can't be sure. Overall, the iced coffee was good, but I would have preferred a bit of sweetener. Compared with the sugary lumpiness of my previous experience, which was flan in a can, the cards may have been stacked against this iced coffee.
Ryan possibly enjoyed his green tea more than I savored my iced coffee, but I'll let him provide his own review. Lightly sweetened Iced green tea in a can, what more needs to be said?

No comments:
Post a Comment