Welcome 2014! It's that time of year: to evaluate the accomplishments and misses of last year and set resolutions for the new year. I love resolutions. Even if I don't meet them, the idea that the year is fresh and wide open for the taking makes me happy.
Like many Type A personalities, I have a list of resolutions that goes on and on, but I'll share my top two:
1) Travel more
2) Bird more
I'll let Ryan chime in and share his resolutions, but I bet I can guess them:
1) Spearfish more.
2) See resolution #1.
Actually my resolutions are:
1) Travel more to new places (where I can spearfish)
2) make sure there are good birding options at those places
3) Plan a birding event at said new location
4) Spearfish guilt free!
Stay tuned!
Like many Type A personalities, I have a list of resolutions that goes on and on, but I'll share my top two:
1) Travel more
2) Bird more
I'll let Ryan chime in and share his resolutions, but I bet I can guess them:
1) Spearfish more.
2) See resolution #1.
Actually my resolutions are:
1) Travel more to new places (where I can spearfish)
2) make sure there are good birding options at those places
3) Plan a birding event at said new location
4) Spearfish guilt free!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment