06 March 2013

WiFi Connections Available

We are sharing one vehicle this week.  This means I get to get up and moving at an hour when most high-functioning adults do, and that we can spend a little more time together, as opposed to solo gym workouts and shopping trips.  After all, it's the little things that make life fun.

Another perk is that I can gain more insight into...well...I don't know exactly what I'm able to peer into, so I'll explain this new hobby I'm thinking about.  While waiting for Ryan, I noticed there were available wifi connections for my phone.  I was parked near one of the buildings that houses enlisted personnel, so I assumed it was the base wifi.  Instead, I was treated to an interesting mix of clever and crude wifi names.  I decided that I should make a habit of looking at the names of nearby wifi connections when on base, and particularly when I'm in proximity of the barracks.

I will share this mix of clever and crude.  In the spirit of journalistic integrity, I will maintain spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. That said, the rest of this post may be inappropriate for younger audiences.  I'm not sure if this says anything about our military, or if it is an accurate reflection of what "No Child Left Behind" churns out from our public school system.  Perhaps it doesn't say anything other than these are people being people.  Whatever it says, reflects, represents, it made me laugh.  

Wednesday's List:
Betts
Binary Issues
Bones
Connect To Me
Doc Rizzle
GOFUCKYOURSELF
Hippopotamus
KoolAidConnect
motardnation
Mr. Rogers BITCH!
PoPo Only
RAMPAGE
Sexforpassword
SHITBIRD
TheBoneZone
Will Work For Beer

Today's List:
:D
Beer and Tities
bigguffey
BLACK MAN'S INTERNET
buttbutt
couch
CARY SHIT
Devil Docs
lillidinosaur
March Madness
Mixed Signals
Not UR Internet
nowifi4U
OrahhhUSMC
SEMPERWASTED
VIRU$

No comments:

Post a Comment