We have pizza on the weekends, and it is usually a pizza that we make at home. Ryan is the pizza master. I think he has a pretty fantastic dough recipe already. We use cornmeal because we can't get semolina out here, and the flavor is wonderful. A little thicker than New York style pizza, but I don't mind that too much. I especially like it when he remembers to dust the crust with a bit of garlic powder for a little something extra!
Every now and again he likes to mix things up and try something different. When the something different materializes into great pizza, I am happy. When the something different means that we can't eat pizza at all, or we have a diminished quantity to enjoy, I grumble to myself, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Sometimes, the "something different" is merely a new technique, as on tonight's occasion. Check out pizza sensei:
No comments:
Post a Comment